Radiologic Program Effectiveness Outcomes
Program Effectiveness Measures
- Graduates will pass the ARRT exam on the first attempt within six months of graduation.
- Students will complete the program.
- Graduates will find employment within 12 months of graduation.
- Graduates will express satisfaction with the program.
- Employers will express satisfaction with the program.
**Program effectiveness measures and program performance can be found under the Student Link navigation tool on JRCERT’s web page. The Radiologic Science program sponsored by Albany State University is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). For more information regarding accreditation or JRCERT, please visit the “Accreditation Information” page.
Program Effectiveness Data
Please click here to review the Radiologic Science program's most current Program Effectiveness Data.
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) defines program completion rate as “the number of students who complete the program within the stated program length” and advise to “not consider graduates who attrite due to nonacademic reasons.” In other words, program completion rate provides a percentage of students who graduate from a cohort of students compared to the original number of students who began the program within that same cohort as a function of successful academic completion. The most recent program completion rate for the cohort that began in January 2019 and graduated in December 2020 was 70%.
CREDENTIALING EXAMINATION PASS RATE
|Year||Number of graduates that took the exam
within 6 months of graduation
|Number of graduates that passed the
exam on the first attempt
JOB PLACEMENT RATE
|Year||Number of graduates that actively sought
employment within the profession
|Number of graduates that found employment in
the profession within 12 months of graduation
The JRCERT has defined “not actively seeking employment” as:
- Graduate fails to communicate with program officials regarding employment status after multiple attempts, OR
- Graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation, OR
- Graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours, OR
- Graduate is on active military duty, OR
- Graduate is continuing education.
The Division of Health Sciences is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Radiologic Science program, please contact Kelley Castro.