Guest Meal Plan
Students, faculty and staff now have the option to purchase a Guest Meal Plan. Guest Meal Plan details are as follows.
Due to the high rate of inflation and subsequent supply chain issues, the University reserves the right to adjust the types of meal plans offered and the pricing structure of each meal plan prior to the beginning of each new semester. The University will provide students with notice of any changes as early as possible.
Meal Plan Details
- 10 meal swipes for $83.50
- May use for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner during normal operational hours
- Valid for the semester in which the plan was purchased
- Unused swipes remaining at the end of the semester do NOT roll over to the next semester
- No refund for unused meal swipes
- Multiple swipes per meal plan period are permissible
- Plan added and activated on Ram Card
- Must be paid in full prior to activation
- Valid in Café on both East and West Campuses only. Not valid at any retail dining establishment
- May be purchased from the Meal Plans Office, West Campus Student Center, 111 any time during the semester
- Plan is non-refundable once purchased and paid in full